Coating with steel coatings, which incorporate anticorrosive paints, is the most common method of protecting steel constructions against the influence of external factors causing corrosion. Depending on the needs and corrosive aggressiveness of the environment, a properly selected protective coating system is able to eliminate corrosion processes on steel for a period of several to even over twenty years, thus guaranteeing safe operation of the facility and ensuring its aesthetic appearance.
Our offer includes paints and anti-corrosive systems for steel and is based on products manufactured by the following companies:
The task of our company is:
- to thoroughly analyze the corrosive exposure of the facility and the user’s needs,
- to select the appropriate anti-corrosion safety system,
- to provide the appropriate products to perform it, and if necessary,
- to provide technology for the protection,
- supervision of its performance.
Our offer is directed in principle to the following market segments:
- steel constructions for the needs of industry and power industry requiring protection of many years of durability during operation in conditions of high corrosion exposures;
- construction of facilities for the needs of the petrochemical industry, refineries of chemical plants, including protection of oil tanks, fuels and other petrochemical products;
- steel constructions of communication and engineering objects, including offshore facilities;
- production of land and sea transport; construction of civil engineering structures;
- production of all kinds of machines and industrial equipment.
A special offer for the above segments is a group of products designed specifically for the reconstruction of painter’s protective coatings.
We also carry out other services, the aim of which is to obtain ready-made coatings with the highest possible technical quality. The anti-corrosion paints we offer are highly appreciated by our customers.
Here are some completed projects.